Trisha C. Kent-White, Esq., CFP®, CDFA™ was raised in Honolulu, Hawai'i and graduated from the University of Hawai'i William S. Richardson School of Law in 2013.
Trisha is Vice-President of Honolulu Financial Partners, LLC and holds the Series 7 and Series 66. She is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional, and a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ (CDFA).
At Honolulu Financial Partners, LLC, Trisha works directly with clients to understand their goals, then assists them in creating a personalized financial or estate plan to help clients best meet their objectives. Her goal is to create a long-lasting relationship with clients. Together they create, maintain, and pass on a legacy to future generations.
As a CDFA™, Trisha volunteers her time with 'Second Saturday Honolulu', founded by WIFE.org, educating women on financial issues that may come up in the divorce process. Together with a local Family Law Attorney and a Licensed Psychologist, they cover the legal, emotional, and financial part of divorce.
In addition, she provides Trust and Estate Services with Mitch Burn, Esq. and his firm, Hawai‘i Estate Planning Law Group.
- Shidler College of Business Family Business Center of Hawai'i
- Hawai'i Chamber of Commerce Youth Professionals Program
- Hawai'i Estate Planning Council
- Financial Planning Association, Hawai'i Chapter
- Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- Probate Section of the Hawai‘i State Bar Association
- Hawai‘i Filipino Lawyers Association, Board Member: 2013-2014
- Honolulu Waldorf School, Present Board Member