I am Rebecca Heron, the Client Relationship Manager at Honolulu Financial Partners. I make sure that you receive the Client Service that you want and deserve! I will check-in with you periodically to remind you of when it is time to update & review your financial plan and/or invite you to one of our firm’s monthly events!
I joined the Honolulu Financial Partners Family in 2015 & enjoy working closely with our firm’s Financial Advisors & Attorney to ensure all the details of the clients’ plans are carried out and implemented in terms of their financial needs & goals. I also lead a Nationally-Acclaimed Workshop called, 'Second Saturday Divorce Education Workshop'. We understand that divorce can be confusing, challenging and devastating on every level so 'Second Saturday' was designed to help participants explore the legal, financial, & emotional issues of divorce and gain a greater understanding of the process. It is led by a panel of local professionals on the 2nd Saturday of every month at different locations throughout Oahu.
Please feel free to contact me by phone or email. I am happy to assist with:
- Scheduling meetings, discussions & teleconferences to review your Account's Performance.
- Updating your contact information and ensuring Account Managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Providing you with regular copies of your Account Statements, Tax Forms, Performance Reports.
- Notarizing Legal Documents - Commissioned by the State of Hawaii to witness & authenticate signatures for legal documents.
- Keeping you updated on our Upcoming Events & Seminars!
I wish to establish a long-lasting relationship and I look forward to the opportunity to get to know you and your family personally!