Estate Planning Seminar
OrganizerHonolulu Financial Partners firstname.lastname@example.org
PresenterTrisha C. White & Mitch S. Burns, Esq.
Estate planning is essential to everyone’s lifelong plan. A well-thought-out estate plan can help you provide for loved ones while managing taxes and ensuring that your wishes are carried out.
Honolulu Financial Partners invites you to learn more about estate planning strategies – from simple wills to complex trusts. Please attend this special event with Estate Planning Attorneys, Mitchell S. Burns, Esq., from Hawai’i Estate Planning Law Group & Trisha C. White, ESQ., CFP®, CDFA™.
You’ll be able to learn more about:
- Wills vs. Trusts – which is right for you?
- How to avoid probate.
- How to set up power of attorney – correctly!
- How to potentially reduce your Federal estate taxes.
- How to ensure your various investments and accounts are registered correctly.
- Estate planning mistakes often made by others—and most of all, how to avoid them.
- How to ensure that your current trust is up-to-date with changes in the law
Date and Time
Tue, Apr 10, 2018
6:00p - 8:00p HST
Ala Moana Hotel - The Plumeria Room
410 Atkinson Drive
Honolulu, HI 96814